19 September 2012

I've changed.

Yes, I know I’ve changed. I know I’m not the person I used to be. I miss the old me. Care free & much more happy than this. 
My patience with was high, I was so much tolerable with everything but very very fragile. Now, it’s like once you piss me off, I’m mad at everything. My tantrum got worst. Yelling & cussing. Do you think I enjoy being like that? No. I hate being like that. It’s NOT who I was. I am becoming somebody I don't want to be.
I miss me. I was me.
But you know what, I just have to deal with it, I guess. Everything that happened caused me to be like this. Don’t tell me I changed, I already know. Don’t tell me to change back to who I was. I don’t need anyone to constantly remind me, "I prefer the calmer you, not the hyped up you", & put me in guilt. (Fyi, I get hyped up if I'm comfortable with you. So.. ) We all change. You just have to accept it. I’m trying my best to get back to normal, but you know what? Shit gets to you.
I know I've said this for like the 100th time, but I AM TIRED.
Everything isn't right. I don't know if people are moulding me or I am moulding myself now. I've tried being me and be carefree but... it's not happening.

I was friends to whoever said hi to me, I was that ball of happiness, I was always smiling.
I'm weaker now, not stronger actually. The wall I built is breaking down, literally.
"You think I am happy but I'm not gonna be okay"

Been posting old pictures on Instagram today.
Man, someimes I hate seeing old pictures. The memories, the fun.

P/S: Guys, after reading this, can you all act like nothing happened? lol. 
I don't want anybody asking me about this. 
Just wanted to let things out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment